Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stress Medicine Is This Stress Or Medicine Related?

Is this stress or medicine related? - stress medicine

I have very bad shakes, dizziness and a bit dazed. I'm going through a bad time in my life and have personal problems. I went to see a counsler and put me on 100 mg Zoloft (I am in the 3rd week) taking this med and put me on anxiety medicine ativan 0.5 mg once symptoms begin to appear (take only 2 tablets on day, a few). I took my ativan today, because they dream of me, and I have to travel a long distance. The last dose I took yesterday evening at 8:30 Clock. I take Zoloft every day at 8:30 Clock. I was not eating well, but I force myself to eat a few times a day. I drink coffee in the morning than bottled water and the rest of the day. The stress I am quite bad and I do not know if the tremors and other things. Today is the first day I noticed that. Can anyone help?

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but none of them could be. Perhaps the stress is, but a complication of the drugs.

    I would definitely suggest to the doctor who gave the recipe and let the earthquake as soon as possible and wants to ensure that the response was not a complication / drugs before another dose ... .. or if not made a decision a dose.

    ReplyDelete