Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menopause Tea Pre-menopause And Weight Gain?

Pre-menopause and weight gain? - menopause tea

Therefore, I am almost 37 years, is in my time every month, I have a pretty good diet, exercise and have no health problems. I have 1 child in 10 years. I also had a surprise pregnancy last year, which proved an ectopic pregnancy. My problem is that in the last 7 months I get an extra 25 pounds. I did not almost more clothes. 1 year ago my size was very small, and I am a small scale. I have a lot of weight in my arms, abdomen, thighs and more .... I have said elsewhere, but in these places for the most part. When I started really noticing, I began to walk every day, and the replacement of my sweet tea with mineral water. I made it for 3 weeks and has never lost a single pound. I have since been put on a new book, joined a gym and dieting more, so good. I still can not lose a pound. I have heard that this can be caused by menopause. Hormonal? Thyroid? I had a group full of blood 1 years in offices of physicians, where he finds all this, and it was normal. I've never had a pr oblem falling into a bit of weight if I needed. II am totally confused? Suggestions ladies?

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem as you
    try this
    Meat, eggs. Fruit of a diet rich in protein and FP measure --

    Stay away from white bread dough

    ReplyDelete