Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cervical Erosion Get Pregnant Does Cervical Erosion Interfere With Conception?

Does cervical erosion interfere with conception? - cervical erosion get pregnant

We TTC for 9 months, and had no luck. I am using a fertility monitor and have a 26-day cycle works like clockwork. I took the pill for 10 years, and I'm 27, I went to my last month of defamation and everything was clear, but they said they have an erosion of the cervix and tell me who is relatively common in young women who the pill were. What I know is, would prevent me getting pregnant?

4 comments:

  1. I used the pill and was told that I am the erosion of the cervix, when I had my test. The fear of the life of me, I thought for the first time that my stomach has caused erosion, contributing to () on the grounds of the ancient geography student!. But she said that my uterine lining was thick and velvety. They said it was a new problem, and even though it often in the pill. I'll take the pill and now have not had Pap, since I do not know if you have lost. Sorry if this seems insensitive, but I've also noticed that I'm pregnant. In these words, I hope that this means the erosion of the cervix has no influence on the design. Of course, I am not a doctor not to quote, but I just wanted to assure you that I is not concerned that so hopefully not.

    Good luck trying to understand, I'm sure it will happen at the end. Have you talked to your doctor about the fact that you have to do it, and cervical erosion?

    All the best,
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the pill for some time before meeting my husband and I decided to start the pill have stopped for us to children who are not pregnant until our second year together. I had two miscarriages and I am almost done. I have until the 5th December. If I did not make me worry about this, time will happen when your body is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letz loop, where I actually remove a small portion of the neck and I got pregnant very easily (the pill, actually), do not think it has any impact on their chances of conceiving, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. sorry, I have no answer. But I'm like erosion of the cervix, curious, and what is the TTC, if I may ask? thanks ..

    ReplyDelete