Monday, February 22, 2010

White Mens Before Menstruation Is This Fact Or Fiction??? Not For Comment, For Knowledge Please?

Is this fact or fiction??? not for comment, for knowledge please? - white mens before menstruation

usually 1 week before my time, when I say "lie" or the mucous membranes, such as viscose, the colorless. I have a sign, as seen before, I have my menstrual cycle, you will not be surprised or panicked when blood comes out. Now I am 17 and my sister said something to the nurse. He said that if a female is in heat, he finds this kind (I mean the "white lie"). I remember one of my professors said that the woman is hot, maybe a week before menstruation.

Sometimes, my teacher was right, but I can not find warm the advice of my sister, who is always true, not all the time, because I think "white lie:" I feel.

1 comment:

  1. its just a download .. Now and again, not only before the expiry of a deadline.
    If yellow or dark brown color and a strange smell when ABIT might be infected.

    it is a fact .. not my opinion

    ReplyDelete